Together with our partner companies, SIBE develops and implements innovation projects. The topics of the innovation projects range from market development to (transformation through) digitalization, corporate foresight or logistics management, etc. For the systematic development and implementation of the innovation project, SIBE recruits a suitable candidate (based on your profile requirements) or your company sends an employee into the program. This management assistant (candidate) is employed full-time in the company.
The SIBE M.A./MBA (USA) study program, based on the so-called experience-based curriculum (EBC), continuously supports the management assistant in implementing the project in a structured and scientifically sound manner. The M.A./MBA (USA) study program combines management practice with applied management science as an international dual degree program. The program makes it possible for its participants to develop the decisive knowledge and the competence for a successful project implementation. The intensive interaction between students and lecturers in small courses with up to 15 participants is the focus here. Due to the online share of 100% and the close and continuous cooperation between students and lecturers, work on the study program can be arranged flexibly in terms of time and space.
- Objective: Implementation of an innovation project for new business opportunities
- Academic degree: Master of Arts in General Management (M.A.) from Steinbeis University Berlin, Germany and Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Post University, USA
- Duration: 24 months | 120 Credit Points (European Credit Transfer System)
- Costs: • Program fees: € 1,030 / month (plus German VAT) • Minimum salary for students employed in Germany*: € 1,400 / month (gross) • Additional consulting assignments (e.g. for the IT infrastructure outsourcing services) can be booked individually. If you are interested, we will gladly prepare an offer • One-time recruiting fee
- Requirements for participants: Graduates of all disciplines with first university degree
- Requirements for companies: Project vision, provision of appropriate capacities
- Interactive, 100% online-based management study program, intensive and continuous support and advice from experts from the Steinbeis network (approx. 6,000 experts, including about 700 professors)
- Employment of participants: 100% full-time in the company
- Language: English
- Course start: ongoing
- * Minimum salary – depending on first degree, professional experience, project & company, usually starting from € 1,400: In accordance with § 22 section 1 p. 3 no. 1 of the MiLoG, for SIBE students as mandatory interns (see: § 3 section 4 RSO of SHB or cooperation agreement company-university) the MiLoG is not applicable. If there is no (explicit) internship agreement in your case, we assume – subject to future case law – that the provision of § 22 section 1 no. 1 p. 3 MiLoG would apply analogously.
- Pre-selection of suited candidates
- Development and implementation and reflection of innovation projects in the company
- Competency development of your employees
Due to digitalization and its disruptive changes, companies face major challenges. In the International Innovation Management Program, we work together with our partner companies to develop and scale innovative solutions with high quality and reliability for the digitalization of their business processes and the competency development of their employees.
Innovation and competence
Combined with speed, agility, and flexibility, we help our partner companies to leverage new IT-solutions, to anticipate and respond to change faster and to outperform the competition.
With our commitment to developing top talents at the interface between business and technology, we support our customers to act confidently in a digitally controlled business environment.
A. Innovation projects
As a reliable partner, SIBE defines innovative projects in close cooperation with partner companies. Our program provides technology-enabled, secure and agile business services that can be integrated to deliver better business results on a large scale, e.g. through sophisticated transnational infrastructure rollouts.
B. Recruitment and competency development of talents
SIBE recruits young, highly qualified employees for customers in all industries: we are flexible, quick and accurate. The focus is on integrating the selected high potentials into your company on a long-term basis through operative full-time activities, thus creating added value for all participants through the innovation projects.
Additional offer: IT infrastructure outsourcing services
In India and Slovakia, we use our excellent Steinbeis network of universities, research institutes, government organizations and companies to build efficient IT competence centers for our partner companies as hubs for highly-skilled IT employees and to drive global integration. Our customers benefit from the flexibility and agility that enables SIBE’s support to outsource their IT infrastructure, e.g. IT service desk, desktop managed services, IT system management and monitoring, mobile device and application support.
- Design Customer Engagement journey with JourneyDesigner
- Multi-level multi-channel personalized campaigns to each prospect/customer
- Upselling & Cross-selling to existing customer base (new products/servicing/insurance)
For a company, there are different reasons to go global: to develop new markets with existing products, to be close to the customer, or to eliminate capacity barriers. SIBE is the competent partner for your successful market entry and development abroad.
Companies with international business relationships are more successful than those with limited markets to operate. As clearly shown in the results of the long-term study »Success factors of German companies abroad« next to the product quality, selecting the right partner and good contacts/networks are essential factors for a successful business abroad. Moreover, a good knowledge of the market, as well as qualified employees, are of great importance for half of the interviewed companies. The SIBE program fits precisely with the primary needs of small and medium-sized enterprises.
A key challenge for our economy and society is the successful integration of academic refugees – especially in the wake of the War for Talent and Globalization. It pays for your company to take responsibility and create prospects.
The School of International Business and Entrepreneurship, together with the Landratsamt Böblingen and the Landesverband der Baden-Württembergischen Industrie, has launched an initiative to integrate academic refugees as quickly as possible into the German labor market and at the same time to counteract the shortage of skilled workers in Germany.
The focus here is on integrating the selected academic refugees into your company through operational activities and/or projects, thus creating added value. At the same time, the candidates complete our work-integrated studies and can further develop their own competencies. Thus, a successful integration in the workplace is guaranteed and you as a company gain valuable academic professionals.
Growth strategy for Lidl Czech Republic
For opening up the Czech market, this innovation project aimed to analyze strategies and growth opportunities for Lidl in the Czech Republic. An environmental and market analysis revealed essential aspects for the development of the Czech market. From the analysis of existing branch locations, success factors for further expansion were determined and implemented.
SIEMENS, Factories of the future – Beijing Airport
For the Olympic Games in China 2008, the airport in Beijing was expanded with a third terminal to manage the estimated 60 million passengers and 500,000 aircraft traveling to and from Terminal 3 annually. The successful and smooth handling of this task requires a baggage system of the latest generation. For this project, Siemens was selected as a partner and the employee Volker Kuhne accompanied the project together with SIBE. Terminal 3 of the Beijing airport is one of the most modern of its time with a top speed of 40 km/h, 50 km long conveyor belts and the hourly processing of 19,000 pieces of luggage. This project forms the basis for a new business model for Siemens.
Localization of lift gate spring production in China at Kern-Liebers Pieron Autoparts Taicang Co. LTD.
The project was part of the globalization development of the two companies, KERN-LIEBERS and PIERON. For the localization process of the lift gate spring in China since the middle of 2014 till 2017, the objective of the project was to analyze the strategy and the project management.During his study, the employee worked on the project of reducing the quality-related failure cost (COQ). Some key non-financial process indicators show the effectiveness of the project. By comparing the year 2014/15 with the year 2015/16, the number of supplier quality issues reduced by 17% and the number of internal quality issues also decreased. On the other hand, the issue in-time closing rate and the customer approval rate of PPAP increased. Furthermore, the number of external customer complaints decreased by 18%. The annual target of the ratio of COQ was reached due to the project implementation by the SIBE student. Through the project success, KERN-LIEBERS China achieved a total of 3,3 Mio. CNY in cost-saving within two years. This result exceeds the planned target by more than 50%.